How can I improve my skin elasticity? – Partner in Cream

Skin Condition: Lack of Elasticity

What factors influence the loss of skin elasticity?

Loss of skin elasticity is a natural process that occurs as a result of aging. However, other factors also contribute to worsening skin wear that leads to reduced elasticity and firmness. Genetics is an important point, as well as habits adopted throughout life that impact the health of the skin.

Main factors that intensify the loss of skin elasticity

The loss of skin firmness and elasticity occurs due to the progressive reduction of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid – substances that form the framework between fibroblasts and other skin cells. The absence of these substances leaves the skin thin and inelastic, prone to the appearance of wrinkles and lines due to sagging and dehydration.

According to sturdies, hereditary factors are responsible for only 30% of these structural damages suffered by the skin over the years. The other 70% of aging is related to lifestyle habits. Therefore, those who seek to lead a healthy life in general and take good care of their skin can delay the wear caused by aging, thus prolonging the youthfulness of the skin.

Care to prolong skin youthfulness

Inadequate sun exposure, inflammatory diet, insufficient water intake, sedentary lifestyle or physical excesses are examples of habits that are bad for the skin, helping to make it less elastic and firm. therefore, the best way to keep your skin wrinkle free is to have a healthy and balanced life.

In addition to maintaining a balanced diet, good fluid consumption, avoiding smoking and excess alcohol, it is essential to use sunscreen on your face daily, especially - but also in other exposed regions - and specific products to clean, moisturize and renew the skin . It is also worth resorting to dermocosmetics that fight skin aging. These cares are the differential to keep a young skin for a long time.