Skin Condition: Mild Acne
Which factors contribute to worsen acne?
- Diet very rich in certain carbohydrates (lots of sugar and white flour)
- Excessive consumption of milk and dairy products (except cheese)
- Make-up that clogs the pores
- Comedogenic skin care products
What should we do to try to minimize acne?
- Use warm water and an appropriate cleanser (too hot or too cold water can aggravate acne)
- Let black spots heal naturally (squeezing can make them worse and scarring)
- Use only non-comedogenic skin products
- Wear non-comedogenic makeup
- Remove makeup at the end of the day